FAQ CategoriesPlease select one of the categories below:
All questions about this website and about Mountbatten are answered here.
- How do you create an Identity?
- What is an FAQ?
- What is webhosting?
- Why are your websites so much faster than for example Yahoo?
ConnectivityEverything you want to know about being connected to the Internet in Uganda.
- Can I use an MTN or UTL CDMA modem under Linux?
- SSH access
- What is the difference between Kilobits and Kilobytes ?
SecurityYou want your data secure, you don't want to pay for Internet traffic that you did not ask for. Here is information on how to keep your data secure and your computer clean.
- What is a domain pointer?
- How do I contact Customer Care?
- How do I register?
- What is 1 MB?
- What is a back up?
- What is a Diskspace?
- What is a domain name?
- What is a IP address?
- What is a sub domain?
- What is a support forum?
- What is a URL?
- What is AW statistics?
- What is FTP?
- What is Image magick GD?
- What is MySQL?
- What is PHP?
- What is SNMP?
- I have an Internal Server Error when I enable my .htaccess file
- Internal Server Error for all .php pages
User TutorialsThese questions have already been answered by reading the tutorial. We have designed tutorials which are easy to use for our customers, please refer to our tutorial.
- How do I configure my mountbatten webmail account?
- How do I create User&Email in ISPconfig?
- How do I install a dictionary in Firefox browser?
- How do I monitor the bandwidth of my network?
- How do I transfer my website to the account?